introduce myself
Hello everybody...
welcome to my blog...
I'm so happy to greeting you in this occasion.
well, here I'm going to introduce myself :)
My name is Erika Oktaviani ,you can call me Erika or Rika , I am citizen from indonesian. my religion is moslem. I was 20 years old .I was born at 19 october 1996 in Pontianak. I live in pontianak with my family.I'm first child and I have two sisters and one brother. I was born in a simple family. If speaking of a hobby, my hobbies are jogging and watching movies horror and hero.
Now I’m studying as first year student in tanjungpura university Pontianak in the faculty of engineering and informatics is my program study .Before becoming a student,I work in a culinary company in Pontianak for 3 years.
if people to question : "why I'm just college now ?"
and I will answer : "because first I'm want feel the world of working, simple."
Because, there is a motivational word that makes the spirit that is " never too late to study "
Ok maybe just it is all me introduce myself :)
Thanks for your attention and Have a nice day :D

Komentar
Posting Komentar